Business Beyond Borders
When going overseas, you need tools that help you determine who to trust.
Assess Your Foreign Customers
Reliable international credit information allows businesses to confidently partner with foreign buyers. Not checking a foreign business’s credit profile can result in selling to a company that has defaulted on payments, had suits, liens or judgments filed against the business or the owners, or is not the company you plan to ship to.
Export with Confidence
An international credit report is an important risk assessment tool when determining if your business’s foreign buyer is a reliable customer. It will help your business evaluate the operations, stability, and profitability of your potential overseas partner.
International Credit Report
Exporter’s Toolkit obtains comprehensive insight into your international customer, including:
- Name, address, and the foreign buyer’s financial history
- The business’s legal status and date of establishment
- Description of the foreign business’s business activity and operations
- Number of employees and standing in industry
- Your foreign buyer’s complete payment history
- Financial condition, including past and current records
- Specific financial, trading, or debt collection items